- When you visit the Site or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You thereby consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will either communicate with you by e-mail or post notices on the Site. For contractual purposes, you consent to receive communications from us electronically and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
- We collect your name and contact information when you create an account. Accounts can be used for easy checkout and to save your preferences and transaction history.
- If you provide us feedback or contact us for support, we will collect your name and e-mail address, as well as any other content that you send to us, in order to reply.
- If you use this Site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer / electronic device. Furthermore, you are responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account or password. You authorize asq.lk to assume that any person using the Site with your password and username either is you or is authorized to act on behalf for you. You agree to notify asq.lk immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security.
- asq.lk will not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your password or account either with or without your knowledge. Asq.lk does sell products for children, but it sells them to adults, who can purchase with a credit card. If you are under the age of 18, you may use asq.lk only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
REVIEWS, COMMENTS, COMMUNICATIONS, AND OTHER CONTENT
- Visitors may post reviews, comments, photos, and other content and communications, and submit suggestions, ideas, comments, questions, or other information, so long as the content is not illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable and does not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of “spam.” You may not use a false e-mail address; or impersonate any person or entity, or other content. asq.lk reserves the right (but is not obligated) to remove or edit such content, but does not regularly review posted content.
- If you do post content or submit material, and unless we indicate otherwise, you grant asq.lk a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media.
- The Site and the Terms and Conditions herein contained shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Sri Lanka. By accessing the Site, you agree that the laws of Sri Lanka will govern all matters relating to the Site without giving effect to any principles of conflict of laws.