- Soft plastic tip is safe and comfortable for baby.
- Has no metal parts to split plastic coating.
- Designed to ensure least pain to gums during teething.
- Heat indicator ensures baby (and parents!) don’t burn their mouths trying the food.
- Prior to feeding stir the food with the Soft Spoon for at least 1 minute.
- Check the colour of the spoons tip. If it turns
- Transparent, it is too hot and should be left to cool.
- If it remains original color in is the right temperature for feeding
- This product should NOT be left in direct sunlight as colours may fade.
- Clean in hot soapy water (rinse thoroughly) or can be washed in dishwasher.
- AGE: 6 months +